e mërkurë, 21 prill 2010

PREGGERS!!!

I am 12 and a 1/2 weeks prego today. I had my second doctors appointment and ultrasound today too, the little peanut head is SO much bigger!  Look at my ghetto-licious starting to bulge. I am so glad that the little chap is still in there, I kept half expecting it to dissapear and not show up on the screen. Pregnancy has been pretty good to me I must say. I feel a bit nauseous 24/7 and super tired, but I really can't complain, many women have it worse. I am so Lucky that I don't have to work though, it would really be miserable. I have been trying to work at home getting some things ready for my website I am "trying" to build, but the motivation isn't completely there. I work on it very slowly... I am planning to have it done by the time  I have the little runt, so I have time...right?

3 komente:

Melissa tha...

AHHHHHH!!!!! MO! Congratulations!!!!

You're going to be such an awesome mommy!

amanda james tha...

yeah! oh my, you are tinsy, are you kidding me? man, you have the best genes...I wish you were of the james's blood so I could get some of those suckers...I'm so excited for you! i can't wait to find out what that peanut is...come out already!!

chelsea b james tha...

what? you still have a rockin body, oh really! i knew it. When i was that far along, my booty was already twice in size, i promise. you look so good. i'm so excited for you guys!