e hënë, 1 mars 2010

It Has Begun.......

I am training my kitty, Storm how to use the TOILET..... One of Zach's employees wrote this book about how to train your cat how to go to the bathroom in the toilet...amazing! Zach came home one day with this little book for me, because he knows how I HATE kitty litter. It is so messy and no matter what you do it still smells SO rotten when your kitty takes a dump. It really makes me sick. I have had this book sitting in my bathroom  for aver 3 months now...but I have finally committed! I am on step two of the process. In step one you are just supposed to move the litter box next to your toilet, but ours was already there, so  yippeee we get to skip to step two. In step two you are supposed to move the litter box level with the toilet. DONE. So we will see how this goes... Perre (the author) said that he has 2 cats and one of them took 2 weeks to get it and the other took 2 months! I think storm is pretty bright, so hopefully she is closer to the 2 weeks. She is pretty annoyed though with me for moving the litter box though. I will keep ya'll posted though.

2 komente:

amanda james tha...

please tell me when she is potty trained because that is the coolest thing.

chelsea b james tha...

shut the front door