e mërkurë, 4 nëntor 2009

This is how I feel...


So this week has been interesting... My life is so easy, so i got to complain about something..I think my cat may have fleas(as you can see she isn't very happy about it either). I keep finding scabs all over her body and so I googled it and it sounds like she most likely has fleas.  Our car broke down. I cannot get it even started to take it to the mechanic and so I definately can't take my cat to the vet. I have work and my boss is totally depending on me to work this weekend too(my job consists of A LOT  of driving) and so I may have to tell her I can't work, which is not a good thing when your boss is depending on you. We are also moving downstairs to a bigger apt.(yay) this week and I was supposed to be able to move things in today(I had work off so that I can move and run a ton of errands), but my apt. isn't ready to move into yet. My house has been in boxes for the past few weeks because I have been SO anxious to move out of our shoe box , I just can't wait anymore! I am whining like a baby because I have been so worthless all day trying to get the car started to run my errands and waiting to move in today  so that I can set up my stuff so that I can start sewing agin! I am grumpy. wahh wahh wahh. plus my butt is raw from sitting at the computer all day trying to waste my time. Man, I'm lucky this is all I have to complain about.

1 koment:

chelsea b james tha...

nooo! i hope she doesn't have fleas. living out of boxes is the pits, i can definitely relate.