e hënë, 26 tetor 2009

We're Baaaack!..


I know I know, it has been for ever... I am terrible at keeping a blog!  I post things on my fashion blog here and there, but it just takes too much time... But I need to be better, hopefully I will get on the ball and continue to keep this one current. Anyways, It has been a while and a lot has happend, our lives are actually completely different since my last post. Since we have been married it seems like about every 6 months we are living a totally new life. We have moved 6 times(going on 7) in the 3 1/2 years that we have been married. We now live in Venice, CA in a cute bright little studio apartment. In about a week and a half we will be moving up in the world to a one bedroom apartment. We will be staying in our apt complex though. I can't tell you how excited I am! We have been living in the teeniest tiniest studio apts. for the longest time. Our last apt. was 450 square feet in san fran. and the one we are in now is about 300-350 square feet! We hardly brought anything out here, but my sewing stuff has been quickley overflowing! ahh!

    Zach and I are having the time of our lives out here! We plan on staying here for a long time, if not forever. Zach's company is moving swiftly and we will be so excited when they  launch soon.
   I have been diving into the fashion world, interning with a celebrity stylist, working as an extra on a television show while trying to get into the costume design/wardrobe scene and sewing, designing and selling my creations on Etsy http://www.moberry.etsy.com/  We have made many friends and are experiencing and learning new things everyday. We are growing so much in our careers, in our relationships and spiritually..I am so greatful that we are able to live here and have all of these opportunities.

1 koment:

Brent and Britta tha...

YAY! You're back! Miss those faces so much that I just wanna smoosh em!