e martë, 15 janar 2008

Say Cheeeeeeeeeeese

Family pic. in cocolala. This is the whole family. I went alone to idaho this year because zach was in New York. I had so much fun, but after a few days i started missing zach because i was being surrounded by all of these couples that remind me of him. The coolest thing happened though.... so, one day Cubby and adam went out on the boat and Cubby told Amanda, Chelsea and i to come out on the dock to watch him do a trick on the water skis. The boys went out on the water while we went out to watch. Amanda started telling me how cute Cubby is sometimes because he likes to show off to her, i thought it was the cutest thing i had heard, so i was intently watching and waiting for Cubs to come around on the water skis so that i could watch and support him on his "cool trick". The boat came around and cubs came around on the water skis about 30feet in front of us screaming.....i clapped and screamed, but in my head i thought, hey, cubby looked a lot like zach, how funny. Cubby even had similiar swimming shorts to zach. wierd. but gosh! he looked a lot like zach !!...The boat came around again and they stopped and it was zach!!!!!!!! i couldn't believe it! zach was supposed to be in New york! i just sat there staring at him for a few moments trying to process that it was zach. when my mind finally comprehended it i screamed and jumped with my clothes n into the water to swim to him. That was one of my happiest moments. i was missing him SOOOO much. it was perfect timing. zach could only spend the day, he had to leave the next morning, but it was totally worth it. I needed a Zach recharge.

2 komente:

Kera tha...

This is the GREATEST story! I alrady love both of you.

Bobbi Wickens tha...

You are such an adoring and sweet wife. I just love it. I have one lucky brother. xo